As part of the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Faculty of Mathematics at Bielefeld University the CRC 1283 hosts the workshop
Touch down of stochastic analysis in Bielefeld
September 25 — 26, 2019
On September 26 and 27 the Faculty of Mathematics hosts the Anniversary Conference "50 Years of Mathematics in Bielefeld – the (new) Unity of Mathematics".
For further details please visit
The workshop "Touch down of stochastic analysis in Bielefeld" will be part of the accompanying framework programme that is scheduled for September 24–28.
- Dirk Becherer (Humboldt Universität zu Berlin)
- Konstantinos Dareiotis (MPI Leipzig)
- Arnaud Debussche (École Normale Supérieure de Rennes)
- Peter Friz (TU Berlin, WIAS Berlin)
- Nina Gantert (TU München)
- Martin Grothaus (TU Kaiserslautern)
- Massimiliano Gubinelli (University Bonn)
- Jurij Kozicki (Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin)
- Annie Millet (Université Paris 1 - Sorbonne)
- Peter Nejjar (IST Austria)
- Ludwig Streit (Universidade da Madeira)
- Hendrik Weber (University Bath)
- Aleksandra Zimmermann (Duisburg-Essen University)
All talks will be held in X-E0-002 (Building X).
The poster session and the coffee breaks will be in X-E0-222.
The workshop programme can be downloaded here.
In case of questions feel free to contact Anja Baum.
<name>@math.uni-bielefeld.de; name: abaum
Benjamin Gess (Bielefeld University)
Martina Hofmanova (Bielefeld University)
Michael Roeckner (Bielefeld University)
This workshop is part of the conference program of CRC 1283 "Taming uncertainty and profiting from randomness and low regularity in analysis, stochastics and their applications" funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
© 2017 Sonderforschungbereich 1283