The CRC 1283 will host the conference
Nonlocal Equations: Analysis and Numerics
February 21 – 25, 2022
The focus of the meeting will be on different aspects of nonlocal operators including regularity and numerical analysis of solutions to equations driven by fractional resp. nonlocal operators. The workshop will be hosted by the Collaborative Research Center SFB 1283.
We plan to have the workshop in the classical format with all speakers present in Bielefeld but we prepare for some hybrid style if required by travel restrictions.
To be conformal with all local rules we require that all participants are immunized (vaccinated or recovered).
Confirmed speakers include
- Juan Pablo Borthagaray (University of the Republic, Uruguay)
- Andrea Cianchi (University of Florence, Italy)
- Matteo Cozzi (University of Milan, Italy)
- Cristiana De Filippis (University of Turin, Italy)
- Félix del Teso (Complutense University of Madrid, Spain)
- Espen Jakobsen (Norwegian university of science and technology)
- Erik Lindgren (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Bonforte Matteo (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
- Markus Melenk (TU Wien, Austria)
- Tadele Mengesha (The University of Tennessee, USA)
- Roberta Musina (University of Udine, Italy)
- Alexander I. Nazarov (Saint Petersburg State University, Russia)
- Enrique Otarola (Santa Maria University, Chile)
- Julio Rossi (Buenos Aires University, Argentina)
- Angkana Rüland (Heidelberg University, Germany)
- Abner J. Salgado (University of Tennessee, USA)
- Lenka Slavikova (Charles University, Czech Republic)
- Tobias Weth (Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany)
In case of questions feel free to contact the organisers.
Note that we have limited funds to support female early career researchers.
This workshop is part of the conference program of CRC 1283 "Taming uncertainty and profiting from randomness and low regularity in analysis, stochastics and their applications" funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG).
© 2017–2019 Sonderforschungbereich 1283