The CRC 1283 will host the conference
Nonlocal Equations: Analysis and Numerics
March 06 – 10, 2023
The focus of the meeting will be on different aspects of nonlocal operators including regularity and numerical analysis of solutions to equations driven by fractional resp. nonlocal operators. The workshop will be hosted by the Collaborative Research Center SFB 1283.
Confirmed speakers include
- Cianchi, Andrea (Università di Firenze, Italy)
- Dondl, Patrick (Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg)
- Dong, Hongjie (Brown University, Providence)
- Faustmann, Markus (TU Wien)
- De Filippis, Cristiana (University of Parma)
- Jakobsen, Espen (Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU))
- Kuusi, Tuomo (University of Helsinki)
- Kreisbeck, Carolin (KU Eichstätt-Ingolstadt)
- Matteo, Cozzi (Università degli Studi di Milano)
- Melenk, Markus (TU Wien)
- Mengesha, Tadele (The University of Tennessee Knoxville)
- Mingione, Giuseppe (University of Parma)
- Musina, Roberta (Università di Udine, Italy)
- Nowak, Simon (Bielefeld University)
- Ok, Jihoon (Sogang University)
- Ros-Oton, Xavier (ICREA and Universitat de Barcelona)
- Salgado, Abner J. (University of Tennessee)
- Schikorra, Armin (University of Pittsburgh)
- Sire, Yannick (Johns Hopkins University)
- Slavíková, Lenka (Charles University)
- del Teso, Félix (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
- Weidner, Marvin (Universitat de Barcelona)
In case of questions feel free to contact the organisers.
Note that we have limited funds to support female early career researchers.
This workshop is part of the conference program of CRC 1283 "Taming uncertainty and profiting from randomness and low regularity in analysis, stochastics and their applications" funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG).
© 2017–2019 Sonderforschungbereich 1283